Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Picture Explained

There is no gilding the lily, I was fiddling about trying to figure out how I could post pictures to this site - the instructions say one can. I had no success yesterday and tried again today, when to my surprise hitting the send button worked. Now I need to figure out if I can do it again!

In the faint possibility that someone beyond my immediate family and my few friends might actually log on to this site, I thought a picture would at least dispel some misconceptions about me which my words may convey.

No stetson, no pot belly, no mullet,no big silver cross hanging round my neck, just reading glasses. One reader of my earlier emails thought I was an very angry Fillipino man. I detected a certain amount of relief when I met him in person by pure chance.

My hope is the photo will help readers who don't know me from forming any opinions of me based on anything other than my words; and that they would take the time to challenge me with regard to where they think I am in error.